27 February 2009

Random Facebook encounter

I have to admit that I am a bit of a voyeur when it comes to Facebook. When I see a friend tagged in a photo I often follow the link and check out the album. There are people out there I don't know but whose wedding pictures I have seen. People on the beach, lots of drunk people, you put it in an album and tag someone I know and there's a good chance I've seen it.

And so I found myself going through an album of a friend of a friend. Now the mutual friend has since moved away so I was curious to see what she was up to. So I'm going through the pictures and some across one that has a comment by "Mark Seif." A close look at his profile pic and his profile and there's a very good chance that this is Mark Seif, the professional poker player. Now there's a very good chance that my friend has never even met Mark, but what a funny, small world it is that he is friends with a friend of a friend.

No comments: