14 February 2009

You talking to me?

Now, I have to tell you (actually, I have said this a few times before, but it bears repeating) that most poker blogs are crap, as far as I'm concerned. (Of course, their keepers might say the same about mine, but that's how tastes and opinions go.) Most of them just talk about specific hands and sessions, whining about bad beats, blah, blah, blah. I find them unreadable after about 30 seconds. Moreover, they tend to butcher the language and rules of writing the way I'd expect from a typical middle-school student. At a bad school. Who had flunked English. Twice. Poker Grump

Now I didn't flunk English but this is exactly the kind of blog the Poker Grump is talking about. I'd like to think that I keep the whining to a minimum but it is my own little self indulgent space. Plus I get to play in a freeroll here and there.

I haven't been playing a lot of poker lately so not much to report. It's amazing how much of a time sink a toddler can be. By the time he's down for the night and things are cleaned up I don't have any energy to play online. Not that I really mind; I'll take spending time with the little one over playing with jackasses and donkeys any day.

No comments: