23 May 2009

Meh

Out around 30th out of 92 runners. Not much I can do when the BB decides to call my EP All-in with AJo against my Queens. I got my money in good which is all I can hope for. With blinds at 500-1000 and a 50 blind and me with around T6,000, I think all in was my only move. Even if I bet half my stack I have a feeling he would call and then call me when the flop comes T-K-blank. I mean, if you're the kind of guy who calls T5,000 with AJo I'm sure you're going to call with a gutshot.

Luckily the table games were kinder to me and I was able to win my buy-in and then some. A little extra gambling money for Vegas.

My buddy LPC worked his ass off only to get 15th, which won exactly as much as I did. Especially unfortunate because we had swapped a quarter ourselves. Oh well.

No comments: