08 June 2008

Blogger Tourney update

At the first break I'm 5th out of 59 remaining. I've caught a few breaks. Played the sooted hammer once for a win. More later.

2nd Break: 6th of 14 left. The smaller stacks are shoving with impunity. Going to keep grinding away.

Out: 4th (of 122). Blech. Oh well. It was a great ride. 4th was just as good as 2nd or 10th or DFL. Sucked out with AQ vs. AK to take a chip lead and managed to blow if trying to play the hammer against 2 pair. In my defense, I had a double gutter and would have had more than half the chips if I had caught. But ultimately it was my downfall.

Congrats to Lightning36 for taking it down. At least I feel a little better that the person who took me out went on to win it. Thanks be to AlCan'tHang for putting together the blogger tournament.

No comments: